We are a Lebanese association with a mission to
regenerate the resisting heritage. We do so by collecting,
writing, archiving and storing the relevant data and
remnants. Our aim is to commemorate and circulate them for
generations to come in our homeland.
Goals of the Association:
• Circulate the culture of the resistance and work on
building a resisting society.
• Give attention to the ideological, artistic and cultural
activities of relevance to the resistance.
• Deepen the concept of martyrdom and explain its role in
making life and preserving homeland, territory and
• Preserve the spiritual and physical heritage of the
resistance, especially that which relates to the martyrs,
wounded and prisoners.
• Chronicle the resistance achievements and encourage the
scientific and chronologic research in this field.
• Build memorials at the exact locations of martyrdom and
establish museums to commemorate the role of the martyrs
that make history and life.
• Set up exhibitions and seminars of interests with
circulating the culture and literature of the resistance and
the concept of martyrdom.
• Found library, study center and publishing house as well
as issue books and magazines that serve the interests of the
• Exchange experience and cooperate with the different
associations, institutions and organizations, domestic and
foreign, of similar aims.
• Participate in all activities that serve the interests of
the association throughout the country.